casino payment options
You can play online casino games for free.
The other option is to play for real money, a so called 'real money'-player.
In that case, you have to deposit some of your own money to your players account at the mobile casino you have chosen.
There is a wide variety of international banking options offered by the online casinos.
The currencies are safe, secure and, also important for you as player, very easy to use.
These banking methods look not only after your money 'deposits' but also after your money 'withdrawals' in case you are a happy winner!
The question hereby is: which payment method should you use?
Netellerdeposits are an instant, secure and easy way to fund your players account at the casino in which you want to play.
All you have to do is to transfer money from your Neteller account directly to your casino account
• Capable of instant transfers
• Neteller InstaCash is available for US and Canadian bank account holders
• In the US behind every Neteller account there is a physical branded Discover card: Net+ Prepaid Card which the user will receive.
The card is linked to the balance of your Neteller account.
You can pay with this card anywhere Discover® is accepted
• A Neteller ATM card can be used around the world
• Currencies available are $US, UK Pounds, ARS, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, EUR, MUR, MXN, NAD, NOK, NZD, RUB, SEK and bitcoins.
Sign up for a Neteller account today!
Skrillis one of the world's largest online payment providers currently
• The basis was founded in June 2001 under the name 'Moneybookers'.
In 2010 started the rebranding as 'Skrill' • In 2012 'Skrill 1-Tap' has been introduced: a single-click payment platform that allows mobile-friendly transactions
• Skrill payment network provides more than 100 payment options and 40 currencies!
• Usuable in 200 countries through just one partner
• Very easy in use: only your email address and a password required to make a payment
• You receive a personal Skrill card that you can use like Visa, Mastercard etc.
• Currencies available EUR, USD, ARS, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, GBP, MUR, NAD, NOK, NZD and SEK (no Bitcoins)
• Residents of any of the following countries are exlcuded from using Skrill: Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, North Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria or Yemen
• Also it is not permitted to use your Skrill Account for or in connection with illegal gambling transactions in countries where online gambling is illegal, such as USA, Turkey, China, Malaysia and Israel.
This list is not exhaustive.
Who and what is
paysafecard?Paysafecard is Europe's most popular and proven online prepaid payment method.
Paysafecard lets you pay online simply, quickly and safely at all well-known merchants in the gaming, social media & communities and music, film & entertainment industries, as well as in many other areas.
Pay online as quickly, simply and safely as if using cash.
Buy paysafecard at over 450.000 sales outlets around the world and pay with it at thousands of online shops. You don't have to enter any personal information or bank account or credit card details.
Your privacy remains completely protected at all times.
Easy on use: pay simply with just your username and password.
Paysafecard is based in Vienna, Austria and has been in existence since 2000.
Exchanging cash for Electronic Money (for use online) is facilitated through paysafecard in many countries worldwide.
Countries: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Register for your PaysafeCard HERE!
Bitcoins (BTC)Bitcoin is an online, virtual, digital crypto-currency.
It is independent, which means not subjected to/controlled by a central authority.
The abbreviation of Bitcoin is BTC.
The Bitcoin network first started around 2009.
As of 2015, tens of thousands of businesses across the globe accept bitcoins.
Online platform 'BitPay' processes the currency: you can load BTC's into a virtual wallet and make payments with a mobile device.
When doing business with bitcoins, bitcoins will be converted into US currency.
Bitcoins and casinos! Every time a player deposits using a credit or debit card, bank account, or e-wallet (such as Neteller, Skrill, PayPal), there is a fee for using their service.
Withdrawal fees can cost (US)-players up to 10% of some players' winnings.
This is one of the many reasons bitcoins are so attractive to online gambling operators: deposit and withdrawals are FREE!
Where can I play with bitcoins?
TIPSBoku as payment option
Play and pay by phone bill (UK) in general
Where can I pay with phone billing?
Which casinos accept Bitcoins?
Phone billing casinos
Casinos with minimum deposit in bitcoins
Mobile casinos where you can play with Bitcoins
Mobile casinos where you can deposit via Boku