Responsible gambling advices for players
Tip 1. Know your limits! Main gamble advice!
A wise man once said: 'Everything big starts with nothing'! And this golden rule still applies, and especially if you're playing in a casino! If you can't spend a lot of money, play a bit smaller. If you win you can bet higher and higher to try to get a Jackpot. Please establish your limits for purchasing, wagering and even losses before you start gambling.
Tip 2. Do not gamble if...
• Gambling is not advised if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
• Gambling is not advised if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
• Gambling is not advised if your primary aim is to re-win your losses.
Tip 3. NOT born to be wild!
Let's talk about 'Daily Deposit Limits'. This facility is ALWAYS available through the Responsible Gambling section of every casino website and cashier! This tool is foreseen to HELP you. It enables players to limit the amount of money that they are able to deposit into their account on a DAILY basis. These amounts may be revised downwards at any time! Make use of it!
Tip 4. Do I need help?
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you stay away from work or school to gamble?
2. Do you gamble to escape from a boring, unhappy life?
3. When you run out of money while gambling, do you feel the need to gamble again?
4. Do you gamble until your last penny is gone?
5. Did you ever lie about the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
6. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
7. Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
8. After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
9. Do you think about gambling all day/night?
9. Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.
If gambling is a problem, visit this website!