UK casinos pay by phone bill
UK casinos and phone billing
How does Phone Billing work?
It doesn’t matter if you’re a 'Pay As You Go'-user or you have a contract. Everyone with a mobile phone can make use this payment option. If you are a 'Pay as You Go'-user, you just deposit your credit. On the other hand, if you are on contract, you pay for deposits in your monthly phone bill. Usually, there is a limit at £10 per transaction, depending on the mobile network operator.
Untill now? O2, Vodafone, Three, Virgin Mobile, Lebara, Tesco, EE, Boku and BT.
1. Log in to your casino account using your mobile device;
2. Look for the banking option on the website. There will be an option that will let you choose to make a deposit;
3. Click on the 'deposit button' and you will see a list of payment options. Choose to pay by 'phone bill'. Depending on the casino, there will be amounts outlined for making deposits with your phone bill;
4. Click on the amount you have in mind and finish(confirm) the transaction to credit your account. The funds will be credited later to your phone bill.
Are there risks?
Yes but ... all payments via the web are faced by at least a small risk of fraud (cyber criminal). Always check regularly to verify your recent transactions.
To make it easy for our players, we gathered some casinos at which it is possible to pay with your phone bill. So, look no further! Click, pay and play!
which casinos accept phone billing?
up to £80 free
Deposit £20 Play With £100 Bonus!
400% first deposit bonus up to £80 free!
New players only, Min deposit £10, pay-by-phone!
• 1st deposit - 400% match up to £80 in bonus;
• 2nd deposit - 75% match bonus up to £75 in bonus;
• 3rd deposit - 150% match bonus up to £150 in bonus
CONQUER casinoInstant £ Pay by phone is a new generation payment solution
that can be used to make a fast and simple deposit online through billing by your mobile phone provider.
Pay by phone is only available for the UK customers.
Minimum deposit £10 up to £30 daily.
Pay by phone can’t receive withdrawals